Saturday, January 10, 2009

OUCH! Tragedies of sledding! ;)

Talking to a translator; they wanted to make sure he undestood, it wasn't broken & the instructions! We wait to see if it's sprained or torn somethingm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, this is Liwen's mom, Carol.
I am very appreciated for your taking care of Liwen, especially now when he got hurt.
I believe that Liwen will recover soon by your careful attention.
Liwen told me that he is very happy and enjoy living with your family.
This is a very special experience to Liwen who grown up in Taiwan.
I really feel lucky that Liwen have such a wonderful host family just as you are.
Thank you very much to take care of Liwen.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me.
k25148696@yahoo.com.tw

Sincerely,
Carol

Michelle Burk said...

So sorry this had to happen to him!
Will he ever try again?

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A visit from Santa!