Lisa, Kayla, Melissa and me.... and we all got jobs! These were the girls who talked me into squeezing more credits in so I would graduate a semester earlier....Ohhh if they only knew!But that 23 credit semester was worth it!
Dan's thinking, "whew don't have to pay for her college anymore!" Just wait you have one more starting just around the corner!
Our good friend Chauncy Ako graduated also.

Me and my Devin. They are great kids!

One of our favorite friends! I grew up with Barbara and she was a great support as well... being a teacher (retired) she lended great advice!

My grandma! Isn't she cute? Very lucky to have her here to help me celebrate!

Best parents ever! Mom just coming out of the hospital, had to check to see if she needed to have angioplasty.
She didn't and made it to the party!

We cleared out the garage and set up tables and chairs with a huge heater and had a party.

I was lucky enough to share the night with Chauncy, we had sooooo much food. Hawaiian style of course. It was so delicious. Good food and good friends what more could you ask for?

Mom taking it easy, should have been at home in bed, but so glad she came. They were unable to come to the commencement, so I was happy she came!

Some of our friends: Aloha, Alika.....

Some of Chauncy's family from California.

Me and Jenna, I told her this was the warm up for her graduation! Can't believe she's a senior!

More friends, the Budges and Hurst.
The best kids and husband ever! They put up with alot while I was going to school. Not as many dinners, mom not home to help with homework etc... Couldn't have asked for better support!
Chauncy's little girl Saige! Cutest little girl ever!

Dan took me out for lunch, chinese of course my favorite!! What a guy!

Morgan and Jenna.
Chauncy's little girl Saige! Cutest little girl ever!
Dan took me out for lunch, chinese of course my favorite!! What a guy!
Morgan and Jenna.
Me and my Devin. They are great kids!
One of our favorite friends! I grew up with Barbara and she was a great support as well... being a teacher (retired) she lended great advice!
My grandma! Isn't she cute? Very lucky to have her here to help me celebrate!
Best parents ever! Mom just coming out of the hospital, had to check to see if she needed to have angioplasty.
She didn't and made it to the party!
We cleared out the garage and set up tables and chairs with a huge heater and had a party.
I was lucky enough to share the night with Chauncy, we had sooooo much food. Hawaiian style of course. It was so delicious. Good food and good friends what more could you ask for?
Mom taking it easy, should have been at home in bed, but so glad she came. They were unable to come to the commencement, so I was happy she came!
Some of our friends: Aloha, Alika.....
Some of Chauncy's family from California.
Me and Jenna, I told her this was the warm up for her graduation! Can't believe she's a senior!
More friends, the Budges and Hurst.
Chauncy's mom, Faith, sang and of course my dad finagled a way to get me up to dance, although I'm retired we fumbled through a song. Anything for my dad!



1 comment:
YEAH!!! I'm so proud of you. I think you are absolutely amazing to go back to school and finish. What a great example to your kids. The post said you got a Job! I hadn't heard that yet, Congrats! I hope it's what you wanted. Way to go Malia.
Post a Comment